Corona school closures

Boy am I glad that this year is not my final year teaching. This would be a terrible way to end my career. I know the governor has said schools can reopen in May 4th but I just don't see that happening. I hope I am wrong but I am thinking schools will be closed for the rest of this year. That means I can't say goodbye to my seniors who I will not see again since they will be off to college. That makes me very sad.
During all this time at home in addition to remote teaching I am spending time researching places to visit when I do retire. Everyone that knows me is aware I am a HUGE Disney fan so I plan to buy an annual pass when I retire. That will be my retirement gift to myself. Retirement is June of 2021 and this was the headline on a recent post on Mickeyblog.com



This article was perfect for me as it detailed the best time to go and two of those times are when I plan to go. In September I plan to be at Walt Disney World on the first day of school and I also plan to be there the beginning of December


I just have to wait one more year before all the traveling fun begins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cost of air fare

Pickety Place for Lunch

Weekend at Hyannis Harbor Hotel